Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Wake me Up When September Ends...

JWell, I am so dearly sorry for not posting in quite a while, but it has been some pretty busy months. I am a sophomore now, which in Mexico means a lot of demanding work, but I've been able to get through by following my famous motto, which instructs me to start easy and not too eager so I won't lose interest. Now, I don't mean to brag, but it's working, lol.

So anyways, this has been an interesting week. Monday was memorial day, so no school (for you guys), Thursday was Freddie Mercury's birthday and I drew a mural on the blackboard in the library... Abd they erased it. So anyways, my school turned 70 years old on Friday and they made a big celebration at the stadium. I didn't go to the celebration per se, but I went to the fair adjacent to the stadium. It was pretty nice, but it rained... Like real hard, and Titanium (as they called it) was nearly cancelled. It wasn't, but I couldn't go because none of my friends were staying not we had any tickets. (Although we were offered plenty).

Then Saturday was very boring, simply studying for my first big math test. That's when things fucked up. I was happy, I knew everything in my guide, then talked to my friend... He replaced me for some other people. And that's okay I guess, i don't want to talk to him anymore because I'm just hurting myself... But I'm weak... And that last message... "I am creating wonderful memories which I will not share just because"... That was the last straw... The pain... was unbareable... I begged my mom to let me get out for some air... 30 minutes of begging later I did, and encountered my dearest neighborhood friend... He said I creep him out... Everybody is such a fucking idiot...

All I did today was play Tapped Out and watch 9/11 documentaries... The date is approaching. 12 years, unbelievable huh? So I'm gonna leave you, I am watching the Social Network. Jesse Eisenberg is such a good actor...

No comments:

Post a Comment