Monday, December 31, 2012

New Years Eve at the Galleria, Houston

So this is a kinda funny thing that happened today in my Houston New Years vacation. I was visiting The Galleria and I went to the skating rink, which was surprisingly open at 7 p.m. So I began skating, I'm terribly good by the way, I was going really fast, considering this is my third time skating. So I continued skating, watching not to step (or slide) on any little kid. But what I saw was really weird, there was this blond kid that looks exactly like David (from The Christmas post) and it was funny, he kept falling. Not that I wanted to spy on him or something, but I tried to record him as I was skating so you could see what I'm talking about. And I did, but I kept recording even after I finished skating an also recorded how I dropped the kid's lemonade (I sat next to him.) And I was apologizing to his father, I tried to buy him a new one, but they said "No, happy new year!" Hahaha, nice family.


No comments:

Post a Comment